Monday, May 3, 2010

Animation


This Term we are getting into a bit of animation using our Avatars from Term 1.
We are using the Photoshop version of animation and so far it has been quite frustrating because it is very limited in it's abilities. I have chosen my Avatar "Cyborgatorium" to animate and I've got some ideas so far...
- Moving the eyes (open and close).
- Having the Final Fantasy Character Flying in delicate circles.
- Increasing the length of my hair to create a more flowing movement.
- Enlarging the brown castle.
- Clouds blowing from my mouth.

Animation Definition:

"A simulation of movement created by displaying a series of pictures, or frames. Cartoons on television is one example of animation. Animation on computers is one of the chief ingredients of multimedia presentations. There are many software applications that enable you to create animations that you can display on a computer monitors."

No comments:

Post a Comment