Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flash Techniques

Throughout this term we have been learning how to use the Adobe animation program Flash. At first I found it quite a challenge to grasp all the different concepts of the program but now after completing my second animation for the term I understand it quite fluently. The animations that i have completed are quite amateur compared to most animation that you see in society but it's all about starting with the basics and learning the process. The program focuses on things like keyframes and layering (much like photoshop). You create different characters separately and then bring everything together. You create multiple keyframes in a certain timeframe and synch all the different layers so that they are moving with each other to create a little story.
I am definitely going to keep playing around with the program to further my knowledge about what you can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment