Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I Were A Car

Yes, this is the famous Delorian from Back To The Future. I'm not really sure what it is but when i was thinking about what car i would be my first thought was this. It really draws me in, i don't know whether it's the look of it or whether it's the fact that if i were this car i would be an amazing time traveller and wouldn't that just be too cool. Now thinking about it i think it is probably both of these things. Growing up i have lived in 14 different houses and 3 different states over Australia and 4 different cities... the out come of this has been both negative and positive. I grew up always trying new things and moving a lot sort of forced me to mature a lot faster that i probably would have, because of this i have always been mentally more mature than majority of people my age that i come across at school or outside school. This car can jump years of time and i think this really represents how i have grown as a person. Always chopping and changing places, adapting to different lifestyles and always feeling mentally more cultural and mature than people around me.

1 comment: