Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I Were A Flower


When choosing a flower i was a bit stuck because I'm really not that educated in the world of flowers so i decided to ask Mrs. Makin. When i first asked her what flower she saw me as the first thing she said was a Purple Tulip which is bizarre because i am kind of obsessed with the colour purple... i love it! So i thought it was interesting that she specified that colour. I have been thinking about why she sees me as this flower and i think she referred to the tulip to show that i am quite a confusing or intricate person. Soft and "smells good" :S. I'm really not too sure about this one but when i pulled a a picture of this flower i straight away knew this was the one... there must be something there but IBM still interpreting this one.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful... this is so you very soft and sensual :)

    ReplyDelete