Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I Were A Shoe

To me this shoe reminds me more of a piece of art. The smooth suede texture and the big vibrant beads. This shoe really is me. I actually do have this pair of shoes. My mum, sisters and i were out shopping and i picked up this pair of shoes, the both of them straight away just said "that shoe is SO you" and until i really thought about it i just kind of dismissed that comment. This shoe really does have a lot of similarities toward my personality. I am quite a soft person, i will always help other and try to be friendly. this shoe is quite closed up which is how i am; quite introverted. the big, vibrant beads on the outside are like my outside appearance. i wear what i like and don't care if anyone else likes it or whether its in fashion. These beads are what people see from the outside until they take the time to unwind the "strapping".

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous love to see you out on the town in these :)

    ReplyDelete