Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I Were A Pair Of Glasses

These are my glasses. I'm not blind but my eyes have trouble focusing and what not... really these glasses are purely for reading. I decided that if i were a pair of glasses these would be the pair that i would choose to be. I would have to say books are one of the most important things to me. If I'm having a bad day or just want to forget about whats happening in reality for a few hours I will just sit and read. It's the best to just sit back with a fantasy book and imagine living in a world with dragons and cross animals and giant toads :P honestly i couldn't imagine a more interesting and entertaining world. Could you imagine flying a dragon to school everyday when your school is up on the highest castles roof then spending the weekend fighting giant toads and running from over sized lady beetles trying to scoop you up like an eagle with a mouse. It would be incredible. So, if i was to be a pair of glasses i would defiantly be mine to have experienced some of the adventures that i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment